Canada is recognized around the world for its leadership in offering safe haven to people in need of refugee protection. Refugees bring their experiences, hopes and dreams to Canada to help build an even richer and more prosperous and diverse society for all.
Canada seeks to help those whose lives are at risk by offering asylum and in keeping with its humanitarian and international obligations, Canada protects thousands of people every year.
Refugees are people who are outside of their home countries because of well-founded fear of persecution, and who are therefore unable to return home. Most refugees come from war-zone regions and have seen or lived unimaginable situations.
The Canadian Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program
The Canadian Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program is a program for people seeking protection from outside Canada. These refugees are sponsored by organizations which will help the settlement of these refugees once they arrive in Canada. In addition to that, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can also sponsor refugees from abroad who qualify to come to Canada.
How we can help you
Our role as immigration consultants is to provide a link between you, the refugee claimant, and the organization sponsoring you. In this case, this organization is a Christian church, in Quebec,
and our mission is to provide caring and sensitive support to the refugee claimant in every way possible. We will:
- process all the paperwork,
- Fill out all the forms and
- Prepare all the documents required to the program application.
For the refugee sponsorship program in Quebec through the Christian church, the refugee claimant is required to pay:
- $12,000 for a family unit or
- $7,000 for only one person.
- This fee is called guarantee fee, that will help the church justify to the Government of Quebec that it has the means to sponsor the refugee claimant. Once the refugee claimant arrives in Quebec, the church will return the guarantee fees to the refugee claimant, which can then be used to start the new life in Canada.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more about this program, our service fees and how we can help you with your refugee claim to Canada.
To Know if you and your family can qualify , contact us directly here:
Whatsup (Ali): + 1514-966-6160
Whatsup (Marian) : +1514-653-1979